Thursday, April 2, 2009

~ an exhausting day 02-04-09 ~

Waking me up my hp's alarm
Leaving my cosy bed
Having my shower
Enjoying my breakfast







This morning I went to school earlier as there were some exercises that I haven't do it....:( damn cham is I felt sick sick dei jor......maybe is sot sot dei......( these days have a lot of things to do, but quite challenging :P)








?!?what a day?!?.....damned hot @@...... ahiz taking photos under a so hot hot day????about an hour.......I had tried so hard to make myself felt comfortable.....but failed..(I just seemed coming out from the swimming pool.....sweat,,,,,perpire./////)








After that, rushing to my class to continue my lesson (bio lesson)......





wtf!!!damn tired jor when facing the bio book.....so sien oso,,,,,fortunately I didn't sleep in the class but can't study lo.....( hou choi got tuition jek >.< )





shit man....after school jor need to practise (next week I will be attending a competition ---soccer )........before going to the field I have taken a chance to show my agility :) on the basketball court....




oh deng...I spotted that I have late for my practice ( started at 3.30pm ).....luckily my captain haven't reach there oso....but I had run out of energy jor by rushing to there.....ahis!!!@@@



train arr train arrrr....." timbang" , " monkey catch ball" .........
At that moment........ I miss my cosy bed ~! I miss my pillow~!! I miss my home ~!!!I miss my dream ~!!!!



Later a friendly match was held.....center midfield for me????what the?........really can't le.....my leg was starting numb.....I ran there and here.....I can felt that my lungs was shrinking....as I was laking of oxygen jor run till!@#$%%^&)(*



OKOKOKOk.....finally I got the opportunity to rest jor......ahiz.....tomorrow there will be a new start jor.....maybe not as today.....( hope so )



LOL

3 comments:

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

wa.. looks so cham..
me oso day day very tired...xD
but at least u luckier... got frens and family beside..><
to be frank, i missed the school bus today..xD
today late go sch..@@
hou choi 1st time only..
nonid detention..><
yeayea.. new day new start..
+u in ur life^^

Best wishes form Andy

kopizai said...

yea......
I miss u too >.<

take care~~